Date(s) - 20/04/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Natter in Nature | canal and country walks
Improve your fitness, heart health and overall wellbeing by joining like-minded people for a ‘Natter in Nature’ – a walk and talk!
We’ve linked up with ‘Forest of Hearts’ Walkie Talkie initiative, kindly funded by Heart Research UK and Subway to deliver a series of 10 ‘free’ weekly Friday morning walks (2 hours duration approx).
Walk Dates 23rd Feb to 11th May 2018
Some walks will provide the opportunity to sample Human-Nature‘s mindful photography and poetry walking.
1. The Upper House, Barlaston (to Downs Bank) – Country Walk – 23rd Feb
2. Red Bull Wharf, Kidsgrove (to Broughton Arms) – Canal Walk – 9th Mar
3. Deep Hayes Country Park (to Cheddleton Flint Mill) – Canal Walk – 16th Mar (Photo/Poetry Walk)
4. Great Haywood (to Shugborough Hall) – Country Walk – 23rd Mar
Break for Easter
5. Trentham Gardens (to Hanchurch Hills) – Country Walk – 6th Apr
6. Froghall Wharf (to Consall) – Canal Walk – 13th Apr
7. Middleport Pottery (to Westport Lake) – Canal Walk – 20th Apr (Photo/Poetry Walk)
8. Lawton Woods – Country Walk – 27th Apr
9. Rudyard Lake – Country Walk – 4th May
10. Burston Village (to Aston Marina) – Canal Walk – 11th May
(Walk locations and precise meeting points are subject to confirmation).